Industrial Special Risks Insurance
For many organisations in Australia, standard business insurance does not adequately cover their business for the risks and exposures that can cripple their operations and livelihood.
An Industrial Special Risks Insurance policy has open-ended wording, which means cover is not limited to selected risks. Instead, you are protected against most losses and damages except for exclusions noted in the policy.
Depending on your specific requirements, an Industrial Special Risks Insurance policy covers the following:
- Loss and/or damage to buildings, plant and machinery, contents, stock, raw materials, unregistered vehicles and the property of directors and employees
- Loss of profits, revenue or rentals and/or increased expenses caused by damage to insured property and also by contingent damage to property at the premises of suppliers, customers and utilities
- Burglary, theft of money and employee dishonesty
- Accidental damage and glass breakage
- Removal of debris, extra costs or re-instatement, re-writing of records and professional fees
Key Insurance Group have the expertise to arrange an industrial special risks insurance policy specifically to your needs. Through leading insurers, we offer a comprehensive range of policies and covers to provide the most cost-effective option to suit your insurance requirements.