Contract Works Insurance provides cover against risks associated with civil, commercial and residential construction projects, designed to assist Licensed builders and Contractors to meet their contractual obligations to insure a building project and the materials on-site against loss or damage.
Contract Works Insurance usually covers:
- Loss or Damage to the insured construction project
- Loss or damage to third party property
- Personal Injury to a third party person.
Key Insurance Group can arrange cover for:
- Annual and job-specific policies for licensed builders for any sized project
- Extend your annual contract works policy to include cover for your tools if they are damaged or stolen
- Add your clients’ existing structure to your policy if needed when carrying out extensions or renovations to their home.
- Source Public Liability policies provide cover for property damage and personal injury claims for which you are legally liable.
A good Contract Works Insurance policy should also provide cover for the costs of demolition, removal of debris and other fees associated with restoring the site to a workable state. Some Contract Works Insurance policies also include cover for tools utilised on site plus hired in plant and other mobile equipment.